Quilt Project

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My favorite t-shirt/oneies combination

We attended the tree lighting ceremony last December at the capitol with two of our good friends. In addition to electrifying a tree and a lot of Christmas carols led by lovingly annoying KUT radio host John Aielli all of Congress opened up its doors. The local Farmer's Market even set up after hours, which allowed me to enjoy some much craved kettle corn and do a little shopping for baby.

Burro and burrito t-shirt and onesie for The Architect and Baby
The above pictured "burrito" onesie was picked up while browsing the Farmer's Market. It's from Will Heron, who is a local designer. He does children, women, and men's clothing. The Architect loved the onesie so much I went to Will's website and found the "Burro/burrito" t-shirt for him as a part of his dad-to-be Christmas gift. Will was prompt to respond to my order, and I had it in less than a week even though it was Christmas time.

Do expect a photo to be posted at a later date of the boys wearing Will's gear. I can't wait.