Quilt Project

Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's been a little while...


Sam's feet
So, it's been a little while...
Sam was born Thursday, April 21, 2011. Since then we have also relocated to Pittsburgh. We did this when Sam was a mere 4 weeks old. (I have been called crazy a few times over this.)

The last 19 weeks have been about Sam and getting settled into our new world. We still have a lot to settle, but I finally feel like enough progress has been made that I can get back to crafting regularly and blogging about the things I make and experience.

The above photo was recently taken by local photographer and incredible person, Renee Greenlee. Aside from being amazing, she is so talented. The train name was a gift from a long family friend, and it is sitting on a beautiful hand-knitted blanket from my friend, Denee. (Denee also recently completed a 12 foot long replica of the 4th season Dr. Who scarf.)


No comments:

Post a Comment